Greetings and salutation! You have just arrived at the TAFL-approved fanlisting of Jun Yamamoto from the anime S·A Special A. Without further ado, here's the definition of a fanlisting, the current statistics, and a quick description of the subject. Read on! ^_^7
A fanlisting is a web clique that lists fans of a particular subject. Unlike most web cliques, a person does not need a web site in order to join. Fans from around the world submit their information to their approved fanlisting and they are then listed to show their love for the subject.
- Date opened: 30th August 2008
- Last updated: 12th October 2021
- Member count: 39, from 14 countries
- Birthday: February 141
- Blood Type: AB1
- Height: 167 cm1
- Son of a music producer and a gifted vocalist
- Has an older twin sister named Megumi
- Ranked 3rd in the school
Hakusen Academy is a super elite high school where students are divided by their academic grades from classes A to F. On top of all these classes is the S·A (Special A) class where only the top seven of the school can enter. Their uniform, classroom, and classes are different from those of the “regular” students and a mere sight of them can already be a very rare thing for others.
Jun, just by the way he looks, can be easily classified as a typical shy boy. Most of the time he is seen hanging out with his twin sister (who's ranked 4th) and Ryuu, another S·A student (ranked 7th). But just like other things, there is more than what meets the eye. An opposite personality is buried deep within Jun that can only be awakened...by a girl's kiss.
1. Source: WikiPedia
- 07th Jul 2019 › Moved Frontal Assault to Flirt Wind.
- 08th Jan 2009 › Moved my fanlistings for the third time. I'm going insane.
- 07th Nov 2008 › Almost forgot that I have an updates section of this fanlisting. Anyway, everything was successfully moved to a new server (ReikuORG) three days ago.
- 30th Aug 2008 › Official launching of fanlisting. Of course, first member has to be the owner. :P This is my first to be ever approved by TAFL!